View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
scrubjaysnest
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhaven0 View Post
I have had excellent response from TM, both from Ed Lytle and Eddie Loving in Parts. I used email and did not expect to be answered instantly. Within a couple days I had very courteous answers. I bought a used 3124ks and have had things that needed upkeep as anything would. While I was looking at used rvs I found the biggest issue was how well the owner took care of it, not how well it was build to begin with.
Fran
2001 3124ks
2003 F150
I have to agree with you foxhaven0. Response to phone calls is great. Over all TM does a good job, I have never seen a RV with printed labels to identify wiring like TM does but at the same token not properly crimping connectors and or using the wrong one for the gauge wire isn't acceptable. The use of wire nuts for splices is great in two places; at home in house wiring and as a temporary fix on the road; not as a original splice from the factory or by the dealer prior to delivery.

mods: 2- 100 watt solar panels, on roof, 300 watts portable

“They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin
scrubjaysnest is offline   Reply With Quote