View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 07:01 AM   #8
ThePair
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
your a man after my own heart. What a great idea...that is getting the kids to do the work. ..just kidding (no pun intended). That is one great setup you have there...plumbing and all. I see that you installed a 3 way valve at your water sources so you can still drain your TM for winterization, turn on the water to your outside sink, or shut everything off. That way you won't have to unhook anything when winter comes. You thought of everything!
I also liked your ladder holder and the ladder too. Where did you get these and what are their brand names?
Lights look cool too! Maybe you need to start your own website like mine with show and tell. If you haven't already, check mine out.....
http://www.trickmytrailmano.com
Tom
Love your website. I just don't have time/effort to make or manage my own... tried for a while, gave up. You've got some great ideas that I wish I could implement.

I spent all winter thinking about this sink project, so things like the drains were definitely on my list! Flair-it 3 way drains, for those who can't ID them from the picture. I configured them for straight-thru (active use), straight down (essentially sets it back to stock function), and 3-way drain (winterization and travel, empties all the water). The flex-tubing doesn't gravity drain, but I blow out the lines with a little air at winter time, anyway, so that little bit will just blow out when the time comes, and the flex shouldn't have a problem with freezing.

The ladder holder is just a piece of 4x4 PVC sleeve, 6', with caps that I pop-riveted on with a latch. The ladder is this: http://amzn.com/B002PNRSMS
(I didn't get it from Amazon, but it's easiest to find it here) If you don't use the velcro to hold the ladder closed, it will slide into the sleeve -- the velcro wrap is just a little too wide, but you don't need it in the tube, I just hold it straight to the side as I slide it in, and it prevents shakes or rattles that way. It doesn't take up the whole sleeve, so on the street side I have another cap that removes, and I keep my 30 A - 20 A plug and circuit tester over there, since it's next to where the plug comes out of the bumper. Convenient ;-)
ThePair is offline   Reply With Quote