View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 06:47 AM   #4
ThePair
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesherp View Post
Interesting idea. Seems like this setup could be used for multiple things. How do you attach the rail system it to the TM? Is it permanently attached to the TM or must it be taken down to fold up?
The horizontal rail is permanently attached. I put it as high up on the wall as I could, and got it in white, so it's pretty invisible with nothing attached. This was purposeful. The back shell closes just fine over it, and it ends up "higher" than the window treatment, so it's not rubbing against anything while the TM is closed. The rest of the hardware all removes: 3 vertical rails (I have 4 in case I want to separate or reconfigure the set up), the shelf, the sink/basin and small shelf with faucet attached. That small shelf stores in the sink. There are 4 horizontal spacers (2 above, gray, 2 below, white) that make the unit solid, but easily pop out for storage. All the plumbing takes < 30 seconds to attach or detach. Most of the stuff stores in the bumper, the shelf slides under the bed, and the faucet in the sink is the only somewhat awkward part (as the drain from the sink, while collapsible, still does stick out) but I've found a place inside to store the unit while traveling.
ThePair is offline   Reply With Quote