Thread: New Owners!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 10:32 PM   #9
Bill & Lisa

Jubolo,
Any forum worth it's salt is going to honestly discuss quality control items. The Montana Owners Campsite has some winners. So far, no QA issues on on new Montana 5er (3000RK) but I had several dumb design issues. (3 and counting). I did have one dumb design on my TM and that was running the gas line up to the stove at an angle across the opening of the cabinet beneath the stove. We paid the dealer to put in some 90 degree angle joints and the pipe now follows the outline of the opening instead of across the opening.

I still have my 2006 3023 listed for sale in the for sale section. I can guarentee it does not leak. I believe I have found all of the possible issues with one exception. I have not overfilled my grey water tank to see if the junction where the discharge line enters the tank leaks or not. So it might have the same problem others have had. TM covered all reported cases under warranty and my unit comes with the 7 year extended warranty so if it became an issue it would be covered.

Bill