View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #10
lnussbau

Your login name indicates you're somewhere in Colorado. I'm on the north side of Westminster (Denver suburb), and I'd be pleased to show you around my 2006 2720SL and discuss it, if getting here is a reasonable drive for you. There are number of other folks on here from Colorado, also, who would likely be just as pleased to show you around.

Our bedroom has three windows, not just one and, as someone mentions above, the A/C blasts right into the bedroom for the hot days, if you have electric plugin (or generator), and the vent fan can move a lot of air, sucking it through all three windows, if needed. With the typical Colorado cool nights it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Probably the biggest difference between a 5th wheel and the TM, toilet wise, is that the TM's toilet is a self-contained recirculating type, rather than directly feeding a "black water" tank, but as mentioned above the right chemicals keep odor from being a real problem.

I spent a week at Scout summer camp (solo) without a problem -- comfy -- though I tended to use the camp facilities except at night.

All in all, it'll be reasonably comfortable, even when it rains all night or day, whether dry camping or with hookups.