View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 02:03 PM   #2
commodor47
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1ru12 View Post
After browsing the "Information You Won't Find Anywhere Else" (specifically about the toilet), I have a silly question that I'm not sure I can find the answer too.....1.) my assumption is that most campgrounds do not have "dumping" hook ups at each campsite, you must move your rig to the dumping station, right? 2.) Assuming #1 is a "no" can you move the TM in it's "Set Up" position or do you have to collapse the TM to move it to the campground's dumping station? I'm most concerned about the TM making contact with the tow vehicle willing moving it. BTW I would never think of actually towing the TM expanded.
Welcome to the board!

Like your ID!

Actually most private campgrounds do have sewer (dumping for black and gray water) hookups. Generally the state and federal campgrounds do not- but most have a dump station. I would not recommend travel to the dump station with TM in the set up position. It doesn't take too much to close down the TM and drive to the dump station (just don't forget to pull the valve at the bottom of the toilet before closing the trailer). The dump stations at most campgrounds are a good distance from your campsite, over roadways that are not always in the best shape.

Good luck with your search for a TM!
Albums
commodor47 is offline   Reply With Quote