View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 08:51 PM   #6
riverrat

ragmopp, thanks for the info. We have met Dave several times and he did not come across as a pushey type. We will probably try to make it to the Sacramento show this Sunday. And make the plunge. I too have to get a WDH/sway & B/C.Curious about Equalizer will search threads.Prodigy seems to be the favorite. Think we have settled on a 2619. Thanks again for remembering me. I stayed up till 2am or so last night reading Honda Ridgeline threads. Happy to find several towing with the RL. Amazed that someone tows a 3326 with the RL. I beleive we will start with the smaller unit for now. We know from past RVing that we do not need a large unit. Maybe when I retire in about 5-years we will get the 3326 and possibly another TV, But I LOVE my RL. The 2619 could be just fine for 2-3 month treks, but will certainly be fine for us for the next 5-years. Anyway contratulations and happy to hear you had a pleasant buying experience. (forgive me but the spell check dosen't seem to be working). I have gotten to used to it at work.
riverrat
JIm Davis
Kelseyville, CA
Guess I better investigate how to become a sponsor, if Im going to ramble on.