View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 02:07 PM   #8
2kids2dogs-n-us

Talking

Hi, We bought our 2002 3023 in May and we LOVE IT!! I'm not sure which floor plan you are considering but this works out great for our family. We have an 8 yr old boy and 22 month old boy, and WOW what a step up from our tent trailer! The "pack and play" portable crib fits perfectly in between the couch and love seat. My oldest sleeps in the double bed, and we sleep in the queen. My hubby is 5'10" and it hasn't been a problem for him. I agree... no jumping jacks though!! If you are considering a tent trailer, let me save you the frustration... our TM sets up in less time and effort, I feel safer in it, we're a heck of a lot warmer, and we can go/do more with our TM, than we could before. My hubby said that even with the fresh water tank full, our TM tows considerbly better than our tent trailer. He noticed a huge difference. Only one draw back if you have a toddler... the buttons are eye level for everything and my little guy can't help himself and wants to play with them all. Also, the oven door handle is the perfect height for giving his noggin a floggin' when he isn't watching where he is going. All in all, it's perfect for us. We're taking it out this weekend for Labor Day, and already have a few trips planned for next summer.

Happy Camping,
Shannon
'02 3023 and Ford F250