View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 09:19 PM   #5
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We have a 2720, and two "kids" bigger than me now. DH is 6'3". He can stand up inside w/no problems, except for the light in the back near the wardrobe. He hits his head on the bathroom wall occasionally, and now my son has started to have this problem (he grew 4" last year!). But he still LOVES our TM. We have privacy curtains for the rear bed, and ordered the ceiling track for the front, but have yet to make curtains. We don't really need them and rarely use the ones in the back, except when someone wants to change in the area between the wardrobe and the bathroom (we rigged up another "curtain", it's really a throw blanket that we hang up) that runs from the bathroom wall to the outer edge of the wardrobe). The beds work out great for the 4 of us; the kids each have a full-sized bed, and we get a queen. I wish that we'd had our TM when our kids were little, it would have been so perfect for our little family. We had an older 12' trailer for a while, it was secure and warm, but no bathroom or shower, and just an icebox. We felt spoiled when we bought our TM!