View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 03:40 PM   #4
sir1doc

We have 2 kids boy 2.5yrs and girl 7 going on 17 haha
I also have an older model M26 which is kind of like a 2720 I'm told.(instead of the dinette, I have a couch and 2 chairs)
I consider it to be very kid friendly. and the curtains are helpful. Not ideal as the lil man tends to pull on them but they work well at giving her a bit of privacy.
We always have a friend for the daughter since I can't keep up with her on the bike and at the playgrounds and we have plenty of room. I put the two girls on the double in front which if you have a pop up you know that being able to shove them up on the bed with some toys is great so they are out of the way for clean ups and showers at night. and the lil man gets the couch.
As for height I am 6'4" and 275lbs and find it to be adequate. I have the side mounted a/c and have no real problems except like mentioned by others, I do tend to bump my head going out of the bathroom. The shower serves us all in shifts and we find that we have plenty of storage using one of those small 3 drawer rubbermaid dressers for each kid and the closet for us . Our longest trip was 4 nights and loved it.
Good luck!