View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 12:10 PM   #9
Larry_Loo

Coyote, one benefit of TrailBlazer membership is the 10% discount that the TM Factory will give you on a purchase of parts and service (correct me about the latter if I'm wrong).

"That said, this IS a great forum. I'm just wondering how many useful members are turned away daily by the imposed membership fee."

Customers are willing to pay if they perceive that they will get their money's worth from something. I've gotten a lot of useful information and advice from other TM owners who participate here and, therefore, don't mind paying the small annual cost of subscription. Chris T., who started this forum, offered to continue it when he sold his TM if we would help pick up the costs of it. If he makes some money after paying all the bills, that's fine with me. After all, selling a product is perfectly legal (illicit substances not included) and entrepreneurship is what has made the USA great. Besides, notwithstanding what Bill said, he and RockyMtnRay may be pulling down some huge salaries! ) Perhaps you should consider charging a small subscription fee to the members of your JeepBoard forum?