View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 05:55 AM   #4
Queeniereads

Well, you about said it all -- and eloquently, too! We also bought plastic dishwashing basins for the kitchen cabinets and narrow ones for the bathroom cabinets. THe airy ones can be found at both Walmart and Target usually. We got the expandible rods for the refrigerator. And, we bought a separate cooler with AC adapter to keep sodas and snacks in while driving or even in the TM so it would be at a reasonable height for those of us with knee problems.

Yes, we were former pop-up owners, with a TT in between. We loved the fridge in the TT (full size) and miss it, but the TM fridge is better than the PU. I like having room to sit on simething comfortable (we bought the 3124KS) and I love not having a wet toilet seat to sit on (in the Coleman Shenandoah the shower and toilet were in the same place so the shower showered on the toilet). So far there is nothing I do not like about the Tm and there were many minor inconveniences in the PU. This takes about 4 minutes to set up and the usual time to connect to services in a campground. No more canvas to fold or doors to jimmie into place.

Happy camping! Queeniereads aka Judi