View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 08:47 PM   #10
RockyMtnRay
TrailManor Master

Default Become a paid member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donde1
I felt the confusion lift and confidence set in as I read your comments, opinions, advice and experiences. Y'all have been sooooo incredibly helpful with all my Q's, never once berating me for asking a Q you felt mundane, over asked, or obvious. You Guys are fantastic!!!!

I've seen on a few threads the opportunity to pitch in a few $$$ to help keep this available.

Where do I sign up? How do I contribute?
Click Here. Or send an email to [email protected]. It will automatically return an email with the information you need to become a paid member of this board. Paid membership gives you access to a number of technical forums that you can't currently see.
Quote:
P.S. Thanks again for makin a green wet behind the ears feel welcome and at home.

Hope to meet some of y'all on the trail some day to shake your hand and say thank you in person.
What part of the country do you camp in?

I use my TM as a base camp for hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, and climbing Colorado's 14ers

The Trailer: 2002 TM Model 2720SL ( Mods: Solar Panels (170 Watts), Dual T-105 Batteries, Electric Tongue Jack, Side AC, Programmable Thermostat, Doran TP Monitor System)

The Tow Vehicle: 2003 Toyota Tundra V8 SR5 4X4 w/Tow Package (Towing & Performance Mods: JBA Headers, Gibson Muffler, 4.30 gears, Michelin LTX M/S Tires, Prodigy Brake Controller, Transmission Temperature Gauge)

RockyMtnRay is offline   Reply With Quote