View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 07:16 AM   #5
RockyMtnRay
TrailManor Master

Default Re:Questionable dealer, or look around

[quote author=tucsoncarol link=board=23;threadid=1910;start=msg13528#msg1352 8 date=1084313121]
I've heard good things about the dealer in Colorado Springs, should I drive up there and deal with him or go some other route altogether?
[/quote]

From your description, I wouldn't do business with the Tucson dealer if my life depended on it. I live in Colo Spgs...bought my trailer from the dealer here (The Car Show) and have had them service and modify my trailer (added an awning and side mounted AC). Echoing the above, I definitely can recommend this dealer...there's a good reason why they sell more TMs than any other TM dealership.

As for finding a 3326 on any dealer's lot, that may be very hard...one forum member reported the factory told her that only about six 3326s are made each year. That being said, I have on several occasions seen a 3326 on The Car Show's lot. When I was over there in Feb, they had both a new one and a trade-in. Keep in mind that most RV dealerships have their best in-stock selection in the March to early April timeframe...so if you want to see/buy a new 3326 the time to call around is really next February and perhaps plan a trip to Calif or Colo Spgs next Feb/March. If one of the other models would suffice, The Car Show seems to have a good selection of the popular models (particularly the 3023, also the various 2720s, and 3124s, sometimes 2619s) in stock through at least June/July.

So make some phone calls and start planning a trip.
RockyMtnRay is offline   Reply With Quote