View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 08:17 PM   #1
Diamond_D

Default Detaching roof trim piece? Interior /

My first post here as we just acquired last week a 2015 2417KB for our family of 4. This forum has been an enormous help already as I've been able to diagnose and fix a number of small issues thanks to all the great info.

One thing I cannot find in any searching, is the name of these left-to-right plastic trim pieces on the rear roof. They don't look to be structural or protecting any seam, but I'm guessing they are to support and maybe help seal the upper roof when it sits down? 1 is loose and the other is half-broken off. Can anyone confirm a part number for replacement, and the best product for re-attaching them to the roof?

Also, you can see an interior time piece on the outer shell is dangling down from the top left corner, where the inner and outer shells meet when fully opened. It looks like that trim only exists on one side, is that normal? And if so, how best to re-attach it?

We'll still have our offroad teardrop for getting back into the more rugged roads and trails of CO and Utah, but my family is looking forward to more comfort and space for our trips when we're not too far off away from reasonable roads.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear Roof Trim.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	975.4 KB
ID:	20824   Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior Trim loose.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	20825   Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapseed.jpg
Views:	50