View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 11:25 PM   #18
S&C-Nevada

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your helpful responses. A short note.

I apologize for my tardy response. Last week a small tile contractor called us about a cancelled job, allowing us to move forward this week on a home improvement project. So, we've been redecorating our master bedroom; new tile, baseboard, paint, closet doors, and window treatments. We completed all the work ourselves except the tile.

The travel trailer project is on hold for the moment. A short update: I've been to DMV and have a temporary movement permit. I've contacted a local RV dealership who sells Trailmanor travel trailers and inquired about scheduling a systems check. I've purchased towing mirrors for the 4Runner. I selected the McKesh mirrors. I've rewired the electric brakes. (I checked the brakes at time of purchase, but, later on the way home, noticed two electrical lines dragging behind the trailer.) I've ordered and received a deep cycle battery. I've checked the electrical systems and the AC and DC systems appear to work: inverter, all lights, fans, AC, and refrigerator on 12 V DC and 120 V AC. I've had the propane tanks recertified and filled. The stove burners work. I haven't checked the oven. The refrigerator lights and runs but the temperature dropped into the 50s F. Perhaps I need to be more patient. My next project is the plumbing systems. The city water inlet and a section of hose is missing, so I need to replumb this before testing the water pump and hot water heater. And I've not checked the toilet.

Thanks again everyone. I'll try to respond individually later.

Steve
S&C-Nevada is offline   Reply With Quote