View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #12
Jdr999

Hi Guys,

We finally have power & internet restored here in NJ -- we had one heck of a storm! I actually had a generator but since there was no power on Comcast's end we had no cable or internet.. Bummer!

Thanks for the all the responses! I'm actually surprised by how many chimed in -- awesome!

My TV is a 2005 v10 Excursion if I forgot to mention that before. The boat currently rides on the roof of the Excursion and my weber Q-120 rides inside the trailer.

I'm disappointed to hear that the TM doesn't have a large storage trunk like my old popup or hybrid. That was (and is) a godsend!

I installed a ceiling rod rack inside my hybrid's storage trunk to safely hold 8 rods & reels. Does anyone have any creative ideas for rod storage in a 2270?

Is the a dedicated wardrobe for both beds and a kitchen pantry for food? Or are most still using duffel bags for clothes like in my popup days?

Does anyone have any pictures of the closed TM's interior to see how much floor space is available for odds and ends?

Oh, and one of the most important issues I've skipped. How much cargo capacity is there in a 2720 after water, propane, appliances, etc? Do most tow with full tanks or are many at their weight limit?

Thanks again all,
Joe