View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #13
Bailey'sMom
Site Sponsor

Default Will new model match floorplan as shown on TM site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
UPDATE: The 2417 Standard in my pictures is going to be a one-of-a-kind prototype. Still for sale and with full warranty of course. It's headed for somewhere in CA tomorrow (presumably another RV show). TM plans to move the bathroom to a different position among other things. Stay tuned for the redesigned 2417 Std, coming soon. More info to follow as it becomes available.

I noticed that TrailManor shows a different floor plan on their website where sink is next to entry door and stove is on opposite wall with bathroom. (See attachment). They put the dinette in front of the double bed (thank you!) and leave open access to the larger king bed. I never understood why so many popup's have the larger bed located where you have to crawl over the dinette to get into bed. That is stupid, so I am happy to see TrailManor fix this.

Now if only they would post some pictures of the entire interior, especially with the storage option instead of the bathroom. I would consider this 2417 standard model because I could actually pull it with my minivan safely.

I like seeing floor plans but I really need visuals of the actual trailer. I want to see what the actual "storage area" looks like in this model. I don't have a bathroom in my current popup and can live without it to gain more storage. I camp for 2 weeks at a time so I need a place to put stuff.

I have not found any 2417 standard models for sale yet. Any idea when they might begin making them?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	8272  

(RIP Bailey - 12/6/2020)
Welcome Sophie DOB 1/5/2021
Mini Goldendoodle (who's not so mini)

New to me 2010. 2720SD TrailManor
New to me 2010 Chevy Traverse

Both purchased July 2013

Factory installed 80W solar panel.

New batteries June 30th 2018.
(SLIGC115 Duracell Ultra 6V Deep Cycle Golf Cart Battery x 2)
New bag seals Sept 2020
Rohent R7 HD 1080P RV Wireless Backup Camera Installed Sept 2020
Bailey'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote