View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 12:22 PM   #10
porscha356

Thanks all for responding!

I can't seem to open your links, even though I am signed in...... Am I missing something here?

Bill, thanks for your concern about my hernia. I've already had two but I hear the 3rd time is a real charm!
Regarding the TM though, I plan to purchase a later model, preferably after 2009, so the strengthened axle and larger wheel would be part of the package.
My tow vehicle is a 2006 Dodge diesel with quad cab so a little extra weight would not be a problem.

I could add bracing on the slide, maybe some ply or joisting. I would need to eyeball it to come up with some sort of solution. A wise man once told me "everything is adjustable".........

I'm looking forward to the actual use of a TM but there seems to be a real dearth of 2720 SL's out here in sunny California. In fact, the whole West Coast, out to the Rockies, is lacking in prospects. There are not many units coming on the market built from 2009 up to 2013, which I chalk up to the recession in those years and people not buying.

If anyone knows of a clean, well kept 2720SL for sale, please let me know. Have Dodge will travel.........

Regards all,

Bob
porscha356 is offline   Reply With Quote