View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:03 PM   #6
rickst29
yes, they hunt lions.

Wink Wayne, it's even WORSE on my side of the mountains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopBeavers View Post
I am very interested in this. I find that I have to change the temperature setting twice a day. One setting for overnight and another for during the day....
humidity keeps "your" temperatures (on the California side) much more stable than we get on my side. In addition to the 90+ days, we can go all the way down to 30F in the high desert. Yes, frost in July. Single-digit humidity readings wreak havoc! But I know you to be a "roughing it" frequently. I don't know your preference for propane versus generator in such situations. (Remember, this doesn't change the Propane situation at all.) You could, though, switch from propane to generator-charged battery through the night, and that would prevent discovery of exploded beer cans in the AM.... when you REALLY WANT that first beer.
- - - - -
I know you to be more competent at TM Mods than I am, and you'll be out and about during April. If you end up buying it first, my contact is "Marco". Please tell him that Rick Stockton sent you, and he'll know exactly what you're talking about.
- - - - -
Pair-from-ChiTown: thanks for the Kudos!