View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
Beak12

Brulez,

Sorry you are having so much trouble with your Elkmont. And it's too bad you live so far away from a Elkmont dealer. How far are you from Mentor RV, I have heard good things about them. Perhaps they can help you.

I have had a few thing wrong with my Elkmont but they were addressed within the first couple of weeks. (it helps that I only live 100 miles from my Dealer Custom RV) As of this week we have put about 5,250 miles on this trailer. And no leaks. And have been in some good rain storms. I had to come up with a way to keep the electric line (electric jacks) from hanging so low that they would scrape going in some camp sites and gas station driveways. Using a light weight bungee cord seems to have done the trick.

Aain sorry to hear about you on going troubles.

John

PS: This is my 8th RV of sorts. MY last one was a Wennabago Itasca Suncruser 37' That I got new. We spent 9 Months living in her doing the south and lower East Coast. I got so I looked for a dealer and then picked a campground close enough to get repairs made. So sometimes you can't when for losing. LOL