View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

To answer a couple of your questions:

The Trailmanor Company changed hands a couple years ago. The founders sold it to some of the senior staff. Most of the employees, including senior staff, stayed with the company. It is still operating at that same location in Jacksboro, TN, just a few miles up the road from the original home in Lake City. The plant is running well, I understand, but expansion into a Nebraska plant is being delayed, probably by the terrible state of the economy.

I believe that the phone numbers have changed - if you are using an old phone number, it may not work. E-mail addresses may have changed, too. Check the current web site. There has been a lot of discussion on this board about how to contact them, and though it has sometimes been frustrating, no one has waited anywhere near two years. Scroll down through the Feedback to TM forum.

I should also ask what kind of repairs you are looking for? Just like tires and batteries, most of the appliances (the air conditioner or refrigerator, for example), are separately warranted by their own manufacturers, not by TM, and you can get warranty service from most any RV service shop. There aren't very many things that are TrailManor-specific. If you'll give us some ideas, we may be able to help.

Finally, I note that you said
Quote:
My dealer told me they had financial issues and were sold to another company.
Why can this dealer not help you? Or is this the dealer in Colorado that you mentioned. Doesn't sound like The Car Show.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote