View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
JOEALAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudDog View Post
It should be 12V. Mine has a fuse under the plastic housing at the top/back of the toilet where the wires go in and where the switch is. The housing can be removed with two screws and lifts off to reveal the switch and pump.

One of the wires has a glass fuse.

Bill has a toilet removal tutorial in the technical library that has pictures of the hood removed (you don't need to remove the whole toilet to get to the fuse...just the hood described in the first steps).

Not sure if you have access, or if your site membership has expired?
Thank you MudDog. I've pulled down from internet a breakdown of parts on Theford 80 tiolet but not the step by step removal. Your right, I've been off for a few years so I don't have excess to tutorial library. I'm planning to sell my 2619 within the next couple of months. Getting to small with two big grandkids and we are getting tired of bending down to get items from frig and cabinets.

Still would like to know if anyone had the same problem.

Thanks again for your help.

Joe S.

PS If you are ever in the Russian river area (CA) Casini Ranch and Campground is an excellent campground to stay in. They really did some major upkeep in the pass two years and only five miles from Jenner of the Sea.