View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
tgpmd1
TrailManor Master

Default Considering buying a 2005 2720SL from private owner

O.K., been looking at purchasing a TM for some time. Even convinced dh to go to and RV show in another state earlier this year to see a TM 'live and in person'. We don't have any TM dealers and no RV dealers near home.

Since I'm staying home and we're a one-income family, we're looking at a one-owner 2005 2720SL that's been used only a few times. From looking over the forum, it looks like we might need to replace the tire, check the seals and maybe re-caulk. Also, it's been in a garage and we don't have one, so we'll need to purchase a cover. Found useful info in the forums. We don't have room for a garage, but I think I'll set up one of those portable garages on the side of the house and use a cover as well.

Is there anything in particular that I should look for when I see the unit? I've already checked into insurance and know that there may be other costs involved, but want to make sure I do my homework before taking the plunge. Also thinking about joining the Good Sam club. Anyone use that with their TMs?

Thanks!

Potential TM
tgpmd1 is offline   Reply With Quote