View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #10
ragmopp

I, personally, would go and tell the adjuster he is full of it.....

If I was to sell my TM I would naturally see what others are selling for, check to see what the Blue book is and see how many other TM's are on the market. Then would put a price on what I thought would be reasonable. Using your $20K figure I could see going down 10% but never 20%....

He might be right about other trailers, but as you have already pointed out there aren't many TM's out there and they usually are sold quickly (especially at this time of year). His job is basically to give you as little money as possible. Your job is to get as much as you can, as you will need every dollar you can get to get into a new(er) TM.

You know I sure would be all over that adjuster with facts and figures about replacements and what others are selling a TM like yours. And again don't buy that 20% figure he gave you.

These are my opinions, others might disagree.

Actually, there are a couple of folks trying to sell their TM's on this site right now. It would be interesting if any (or all) of them would comment whether they would go down 20%....I think I already know the answer to that one....
Mike Anderson