View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #10
S_&_L_Family_Camping
Site Sponsor

Default Service

I don't know anything about M & M's service. I was there one evening and told them about a used unit I was looking into and they didn't seem thrilled with the idea of working on it. I hope that they are a good service center as I want to have a local place to take my TM to. I think Art's will serve us well. Mike, the Service Manager, helped guide me through a few questions I had during the sale and loaned me a few things to tow the unit to his place. We are thrilled to be new members of the TM family. We can't wait to get our TM home so we can go to work on it! I think I have talked the wife into doing the laminate floor mod and want to get started. I was worried about the matresses but think we might use the areobed solution I saw somewhere here. After Art's is done making sure all the appliances are in working order and I have a few days to get the floor done, I thiink we will be road ready for camping. We are going up north of Alpena for Labor Day so I want to have the unit road ready by then. I am hoping to take it out on its maiden voyage before we go to Alpena to work out any bugs we might have. Looking forward to seeing y'all down the road,

S & L
S_&_L_Family_Camping is offline   Reply With Quote