View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 05:41 PM   #6
S_&_L_Family_Camping
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Local Dealer

Wife and I went to M & M to view the new units and to see if they had anything used for sale. When we were going to look at an older unit to perhaps buy and told them about the percieved damage to the older unit, I was not entirely impressed with their view of the used market. It didn't seem that they wanted to work on the used units. I left mine in Chicago to have them look it over before I bring it back here to work on myself. We also have a 10 y/o and a 3 y/o and this is their camper...LOL I am having Art's do the brakes and repack the bearings this time around, but think I will do it each year after this. I just want to have all the systems checked, get new rubber all the way around, have the brakes done right (for the first time I drive with electric brakes), and the bearings repacked before taking the TM over the road. I just saw the Campers World on my way back home down 94. I thought I was in trouble when I found the website... Anyway, glad to know there are other TM owners in the area. Have you done any modifications? Any that need to be done immediately? Thanks,

Lance
S_&_L_Family_Camping is offline   Reply With Quote