View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
SouthBend

Cool Just started looking - Couple dumb questions

We are currently pop-up owners (currently on our third Jayco having upgraded every 5 years). I started looking at the TrailManor as our next upgrade. I like the ability to store it indoors without having to build a polebarn. I have been reading the company website and postings on various reference sites, but have not seen answers to these few basic questions.

1. Can you access the interior of the unit without totally opening it up? We keep our current camper indoors and find it handy to store things inside when not in use. Not being able to access it easily would limit our use of this approach to storage.

2. Do you have any problem with dirt and road grime getting on the inside walls when hauling the unit. Everything I have seen show that when the front section is lowered there is a gap between the exterior of the bottom of the unit and the interior of the top. Doesn't dirt and other stuff (i.e. wasp nests and spider webs) gather in this space? Is there some type of seal to close this space off when the unit is totally closed.