Thread: Refrigerator
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
rpcoombs
Site Sponsor

Hello and welcome to our "family". I (as a retired Naval officer) used to work for Chesapeake RV Solutions (I bought the first TM they ever sold) and can fully and totally confirm they are "nice". As for the refridgerator that is a problem for those used to full sized models but I have found that I can store most "overflow" foods in a 12 volt portable cooler (there is a 12 volt outlet in every TM). You can even feed the portable cooler's power cord out through the TM's sealing flaps and have cold drinks/foods right at hand at your picnic table. There are portable coolers/freezers which run up to $600+ but I have found my $90 Coleman more than adequate. If you have paid your $12 for full membership, you can do a seach of this site for all you need to know. I would seach on "cooler" and "refridgerator".
P.S. If you need a "tour" of TM's at Chesapeak RV Solutions just send me a private message. I don't get any $$$ out of same except for "at cost" repairs (which I find seldom required!) Cheers, Dick Coombs
rpcoombs is offline   Reply With Quote