View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #8
Denny_A
Former TM Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouse
........It will be a few more weeks before I can make it to a new TM dealer in Coloma to see a unit for myself. Here in Michigan it is not just the time and the drive, but even snow may delay my visit. Even though they don't have a 2720SL that I think I may be interested in, at least I'll be able to see one with my own eyes. ...........

al
Al, seems as if u may b uh yooper! I live south of the border and 50 miles east of Danny's Camperland in Coloma. Bought my '02 2720SL trailer there in Feb. 03. I think one can get a very good deal on any '05 units on site. The '06 models will probably be arriving in February, as was the case when I purchased. I got a HUUUUGE discount. All I had to do as penance was clean out a million or so "lady bugs" which had invaded during the fall!

Good folks at Danny's. I'm sure you will check that they'll be available and open when you arrive. Never know when fresh snow will provide an excuse to close the doors and hit the snowmobile trails.

Happy hunting

Denny_A