View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 06:28 AM   #14
Oldkayaker

Smile

I dug a little deeper on the TrailManor website and found this gem http://trailmanor.com/wordpress/wp-c...orbrochure.pdf under the Media tab. My original post was primarily to determine the height with AC and Todd of TM has verified the figure in this brochure is accurate. The hanging cabinets are not listed as an option on the 2417 Sport page but this brochure doesn't say they aren't available. I assume the storage under the sofa is about the same as that under the dinette seats. If not, I will reconsider getting the sofa. My plan was to sleep on the sofa and use the rear bed area for storage. The dinette is not very comfortable for sitting around on rainy days reading a book. My ALiner is now configured so that I leave home with all the food needed for 6 weeks and clothing requiring laundry facilities every 30 days. It should not be a problem fitting it in a TM. I will request an order form with prices and finalize the configuration. I have seen no mention of interior decor choices. Hopefully that will be addressed during the buying process. My thanks to all for the helpful posts, Earl