View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #14
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Hmmm. Not sure why you fear leaks. But, if you are thinking the seams may leak, they have overlaps, and both shells have seals on them. As Marcopolo, I have been in some horrendous rains (and hail), and had no water come in. It is as dry as a fixed-wall unit.

I purchased four bubble-levels for my first TM, which were about 3" wide. I leveled at home (collapsed for towing), and put one in the middle of the front of the front shell; one on the curb side, by the running light near the front of the front shell; one in the center of the back of the rear shell; and one on the rear shell, near the rear running light on the street side. Very easy to get level before opening.

But, with my new TM, I didn't find the 3" bubbles, so I got the 1" bubbles. I will continue to look for the 3" bubbles, as the 1" bubbles are not stable enough for me.

Leveling the TM is the same as leveling any other trailer. I did the same process on my popup, and have read where others have done the same with their hard-sided. I use Lynx levelers for support, as I got tired of wood getting wet, then having to store it.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote