View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #8
Bailey'sMom
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNACamper View Post

However, I saw that Trailmanor posted pics on their Facebook page last night of the new 2417 with the slide-out. That's definitely the configuration we'd like to get and the new floorplan they posted doesn't say the bath is optional. I wonder if they're just going to make it standard for 2014? Anyone know?
MNA I don't know for sure, but what I do know is they are very accommodating if you buy new and order it instead of buying off dealer lot. That's why if you can speak direct with a factory rep you could get a better idea. Your dealer might also know. I don't see why they wouldn't still have bath as optional unless they are trying to just bundle so price of the option doesnt look crazy.

Even if it is now standard, based on how much more a bath costs, you should be able to get a discount for going with storage instead of bath. Still way less cost toTM.

if you are only going for weekends at this point I would vote for more storage. I too love to get rid of the suntan lotion at end of day, and while I have a shower I have not used it yet in 28 days of camping because they have shower building where I camp and I prefer unlimited water to a navy shower. Plus I am not a tiny person and I would feel very cramped in my shower in the 2720.

Just my thoughts.

PS. What does IIRC. Mean?

(RIP Bailey - 12/6/2020)
Welcome Sophie DOB 1/5/2021
Mini Goldendoodle (who's not so mini)

New to me 2010. 2720SD TrailManor
New to me 2010 Chevy Traverse

Both purchased July 2013

Factory installed 80W solar panel.

New batteries June 30th 2018.
(SLIGC115 Duracell Ultra 6V Deep Cycle Golf Cart Battery x 2)
New bag seals Sept 2020
Rohent R7 HD 1080P RV Wireless Backup Camera Installed Sept 2020
Bailey'sMom is online now   Reply With Quote