View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

We went to Missouri hunting and stayed mostly in our TM...LOL...I admit it....
I took way too much stuff!! I think I now own more camo then my dh...and I wound up wearing my 4 favorite pair of pants over and over. Tom had one dresser and I had the other...he but his hunting pants and shirts under the sofa and I put mine on the top shelf of the big kitchen cabinet to the right of the fridge....there was room to spare though...the small closet had the light jackets and the big closet had heavy jackets...lets just say...we took way to many jackets because we could. Next year it will be one light jacket and one heavy jacket...for me...the heavy/jacket or warmest jacket will be light weight also because it is down. Then we should be able to hang our pants and shirts in the big closet. I always seem to worry I will regret not bringing an item.

On the way home we Tom got sick and spent 5 days in a hospital in Paduca, Ky...our brother in law who came with his wife to stay with us...got sick and spent a month in the hospital there. Let's just say...his wife got really tired of that diesel pusher after a month. True she was homesick...worried about her husband ...and well they went to Missouri for a month instead of 2 weeks like us...plus it took them a week and half to get to Missouri...they drive like 3 to 4 hours and set up camp again. She was camping on the hospital parking lot...and ran out of water and almost out of diesel and could not drive it to get more diesel. All she wanted to do was sell it when they got home. Next week her husband has his colon surgery reversed...so it will be a bit before they can even attempt it again. It makes the Emergency plans from Good Sam's look very tempting to me.

I read tonight that gas in parts of Califoria and in Maui is 4.00 a gallon...YIKES!

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote