View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 02:12 PM   #1
mgsecondary

Default 2003 3023 in Colorado

2003 Trailmanor 3023 $9,500

Location. Boulder, County, Colorado

I am getting older and not using this any more so it is now time to part with it. The photos look cluttered as I keep the camping stuff inside it. Later I will
clean it out and take better quality photos.

Since this is the TrailManor user group I will not go over the features other than the exceptions.

PROS
Nearly new large capacity AC.
Very large crank out awning.
2 nearly new deep cycle batteries.
Tires have less than 1000 miles on them.
It has a removeable extended storage platform on the rear hitch.
Comes with nearly everything you need hoses, electrical cords, dishes, cooking stuff, etc. to go camping right away.
Seat cushions, matresses, drapes, & privacy curtains show very little use or wear. I belive they are original.
All appliances and fixtures work well. I did replace the CO alarm as it was past its expiration date.
Sound system, TV dish antenna.

CONS. See photos.
Previous owner had a branch fall on the roof which made a crease on the roof. No puncture no leaks.
Had a small leak around the Air Conditioner and roof vent when I installed a larger AC Unit and vent. I had the leak fixed by one of the local RV firms.
Needs new Velcro along the flaps. I have the materials to do this, just have not got around to it.
Tear in one of the sidewalls. I ordered the AL sheet and trim to make this repair but as above I haven't done it yet.
Needs a fix on the front window awning support channel. I have not yet ordered the repair part but will.
Some wear on the cabinets and counters. Hey it is 19 years old!

Send me an email and I will call you when I get back home to arrange for you to come out and look at it.

I may consider a trade for an older 3/4 ton PU and a 10 or 12 ft hydraulic dump trailer, but would prefer cash.

NOTE: It may take a day or two for me to get back to you.
I am not online all the time and refuse to be harnessed to a smart phone so please be patient.
Send me an email to Georgejohns1990@gmail and I will call you when I get back home next week to arrange for you to come out and look at it.

Thanks, MG

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trailmanor3023 set up.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	20737   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7158.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	20738   Click image for larger version