View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:14 PM   #14
TMfor4ofus

Default Water pump replaced still some issues?

Uggg! So I hooked up the new WP and got a strainer and quiet Kit (2 hoses and male fillings). The pump runs but I decided to hook up to city water to prime the plumbing. While on city water no less I still get almost no water out of the Kitchen faucet but the shower flows great?? the faucet started flowing a little but never flowed good. Anyway I shut the city water off and ran the pump (its nice and quiet btw). The pump runs for a short time and shuts off but hardly any water comes out of the faucet?? The bathroom faucet had the same problem but that was fixed by removing the strainer. No such luck with the kitchen faucet. So I think the original WP is fine. If we would've turned on the shower I bet it would've flowed good and not assumed it was a bad WP. (live and learn) So now were down to no water out of the kitchen faucet. I'd take it off and replace but How in the **** am I to do that? Cant even get under the cabinet to even see the connections to the faucet. I may switch the original pump back in and send it back to amazon?? or not researching issues related to the kitchen faucet now