View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #23
Mr. Adventure
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ED-n-KEL View Post
MrA, please keep this at a mature level and not degrade the posts to a childish level again. The fact that I don't yet own a TM certainly doesn't mean that I don't have a full understanding of the differences in types of vehicles, safety margins, towing abilities, future planning, etc. I find your comment very immature, arrogant, and condescending, knowing that you know that I don't yet own a TM. If you're going to make a mature point, make it, instead of singling me out and insinuating a lack of knowledge.
Your behavior reminds me of a politicians in that when the heat is on, immediately throw mud.
Ed,
My apologies for insinuating your lack of knowledge. Instead, I'll try to make the point as directly as I can:

You do not own a Trailmanor nor have you ever owned one. In fact, there is no evidence in your posts that you have ever actually towed a TrailManor with your Chevy Astro, or any other vehicle.

But that hasn't kept you from making a couple hundred posts here. While you are entitled to your opinions, you hold no basis for asserting them above the actual, factual experience of the TrailManor owners in this forum.
Prodigy brake controller.

"It's not how fast you can go, it's how fast you can stop an RV that counts."
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote