View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:19 AM   #4
mbd4kids

I wish the 3023 had all that extra storage! I also have 4 kids and a 3023. I keep the sewer hose in the rear bumper, and hoses in the rear storage bin in front of the bumper. In the rear storage compartment I just keep "extra" stuff such as silicone spray, etc. Used to keep the outdoor rug in there, but upgraded rug size so it no longer fits. I put an extra hitch receiver on the bumper, and have a "tray" attached to the back. I either put the grill on it, or strap the chairs to it. I have modified the wardrobe to have shelves for extra storage (we weren't using the hanging space often), and even keep a plastic 4 drawer unit in the camper, which I then place in the tub area (with a small shelf across the tub to hold it), for extra clothes storage. We have the cabinet above the sink with plastic and paper plates/cups and a couple of coffee cups, and I can lift it without emptying. I also made a shelf for above the stove to put a microwave on to free up counter space. The little ledges on the backs of the sofas are great for cell phones and such. I keep a small crate inside which then slides under the trailer for shoes to keep the floor open, and have generally opted for keeping the table folded and eating outside, again for more floor space. We used to have a full size trailer with bunks, which definitely had more space and storage, but have made some modifications and fit into this one, which tows much easier. Good luck!
mbd4kids is offline   Reply With Quote