View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #12
joe&Nance

Hi, thanks 2 all for the input. Sorry no response earlier, major glitch on going. The person that was supposed 2 go just got full time work (guess construction is picking up--same with the next kid I know). I am scrambling 2 find replacement.

As for the AAA, thanks, that is how I did my last trailer and it works great.

No way 2 get temp plate as it is not a dealer. & I have all the paperwork from CA DMV as I went into office today. Have PTI on current trailer, and they told me should be able 2 get on this, so have all paperwork in hand and ready 2 go. Also am aware of CA taxes because I just went thru this over a year ago, but that purchase was made in CA and rather straight forward.

Thanks for the input on rest stops. That really helps.

Sorry this is short, I am just praying 2 find someone 2 go with me and trying 2 call anyone I can think of .. no way I can go by myself, have 2 bad knees and torn rotator cuff, it all I could do to convince DH that I could go with someone I have known for 17 years (although son's friend, I took him in as a kid when mom threw him out). Didn't know that 2 times within 24 hours everything would change, yet again.