View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #15
moneeleann

I'm also a former popup owner. Had the Jayco 1206, with front box storage, king/queen bed, cassette toilet/shower, and slide out dinette. We even modded it to put in a double sink, raised to countertop height.

With that said, I also wanted something a bit easier. We went with the model 3023. They aren't making that one right now, but you can pick up very lightly used ones for really good prices (or last year's model on the lot).

That particular model is hands down so much better/easier/more liveable that the popup, it isn't even funny. I was in love with the couch/loveseat instead of the traditional dinette. Now that I have it, I love it just as much as I thought I would.

I wasn't a super fan of the cassette toilet/shower in the pup. It did the job, but the shower left a lot to be desired. The bathroom in the TM is a dream. I wouldn't live without it.

I loved my pup with a passion. Spent a lot of time modding and making it just perfect for me and my family (five kids). But I don't regret moving to the TM AT ALL! It is the best camper for my and my family, and we all love it. (well, the teenage son, not so much...). And I can still pull it with my family vehicle. Go for it!