View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 01:58 PM   #5
Deb Mac
Site Sponsor

Hi Travis. I am also looking at the WeBoost Drive Reach RV set-up. My 5-1/2 week trip back east was marred by 2 weeks of not being able to get a signal reliable and consistent enough to actually contact the brothers and arrange get-togethers! Had to drive out of the campgrounds to send a text or make a call, and then hope that I got their replies!

My first question was mounting. I like the TV antenna attachment idea. I had thought about that as a workable set up. Routeing the cables was my next question. The support struts seem to work well for you? I had thought that they would be the most logical place to route the cables since the bulk of the external wiring runs behind them already.

How has everything worked for you up to now? Have you had a chance to really test out your set-up and/or make any adjustments/refinements? I have a 2720, so could likely use your original idea of running down behind the rear strut on the front shell along with the existing wiring, since I'm a little shorter.

Really hoping it was a success. Frustrating when the entire reason for the trip was to visit family, but not being able to contact them without leaving the park.