View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #10
mcgyver210
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Don't say much, do ya, Billy.

Bill
I was under the impression I may have said too much & get scolded for talking too much, isn't there an old saying that 1 pic is worth a thousand words?

LOL you guys are funny with all the spending we do on camping equipment I figure we will just spend some more on the boat since the government seems to think we do so well we need to pay more even in a down economy. Although it is weird that we did in fact have a modest Gross increase last year somehow.

I just thought I would share some pics of our new boat with my camp community. We actually got a AWESOME deal & can sell it if we actually don't like being a boat owner for more than we originally put into it. Now even though we love it I can't say the same for the TM which has cost us a ton of $$$$s IMO.

From responses so far No Boaters here I guess? We are already planning some short distance camping trips with the Boat. We are a very active adventures family so the boat should fit right in with camping, Hiking, MTB etc.

Bill WOW!! we have the image value set low here, 4 images is the lowest I have seen on any board I am active on.

2008 3023
2016 Ford F150 Platinum FX4
2003 Land Rover Discovery
EAZLift 1000lb WDH & Sway Control
Tekonsha P-3 Trailer Brake Controller - Proportional

http://www.hickscarpetcare.com/forum...mpSite2008.jpg
mcgyver210 is offline   Reply With Quote