View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #8
CrazyCampers

I looked at a TM last week but wasn't thrilled with that dealer. The salesmen acted too busy to talk to me and were more than a little rude. More importantly, they knew very little about TMs, couldn't answer many of my questions, and thought nothing about leaving them open on their lot and dragging them around with a forklift. (I would be concerned about the structural integrity of the walls doing that.)

So this weekend, we are going to a different dealer that is farther away but who seems to know the product much better. If things go well, we may order one.

Here are the options I am planning on requesting:

TM 2720SL
Low Profile Roof Air Conditioning
Awning
Microwave
Hanging cabinets
Swing Hitch
Plumb Quick Connect for Ext Grill
Front Window

MSRP: $34,167

I don't see the 40 gallon water tank listed on the Build Your TrailManor page for the 2720SL for some reason. Will it not fit because of the sofa slide out on that model? If available, I would want that option.

What do you think? Am I missing anything? Are there any options not listed on the web site that are available and good to have? (Wouldn't it be great to have a tankless water heater instead of a 6-gallon tank!) Assuming up to 20% off, the price would be around $27,334 which is close to what the dealer advertises online.

Any advice?