Thread: TM Mini
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #20
rjlwork

Feel free to ask questions! We've had our mini for a year now and have run into every possible scenario from setting up to using the furnace. We love it! It's small enough for me to tow with my Buick Rendezvous and still is comfortable for my husband, myself and the dog. Oz loves that little white box! He can't wait to go camping with us.

We've ironed out where to store things inside and out; the porch is great for chairs and the grill. Ours weighs out around 2200 pounds with all of our stuff.

About the only thing we're hoping to add is the side awning, as most campgrounds face the curb side for tables etc. We do have a rain fly we carry if we want shade on the picnic table.

We did add the battery shutoff for ease of use but otherwise, the setup works really well for us. We have double propane tanks too.
We added a box to the front (behind the tanks) for miscellaneous stuff we don't want to carry inside. Chocks, wood, candles, fire-starters, etc. It bridges the frame and is strapped on with ratcheting tie-downs

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Judy Workman
2010 Trailmini
2007 Buick Rendezvous