View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 12:41 PM   #7
smile711

Default Thanks for your tips; quick-connect propane heater?

Great idea---I'm new to all this portable stuff. esp. this portable Buddy propane heater. I will look it up later.

Thanks again for the tips, and if the heat doesn't blast out (which apparently it doesn't or your wife would be most unhappy)--- it sounds like a GUY'S concern (translated- I know about gadgets but nothing about how they influence or impact on women?). anyhow. The portable propane heater sounds possible too. Maybe there is a safe and legal way to may a connector for the portable heater down by the bed? They make them for those outdoor grills; I've seen them. They connect to a flex hose that is somehow off of the same line the main stove is connected too. Except that the outdoor part has a quick disconnect you just pop your outdor grill into and voila, outdoor grill. Granted, this was about 12 years ago at an RV show near LA, so knowing things as they are now, it's probably been banned by the safety folks.

Anybody know for sure whether you can connect a Quick-connnect/disconnect off the gas line in a TM to connect in the properly outfitted propane gas heater ?

Thanks,
Joe