Thread: TM vs Hi-Lo ??
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 06:08 PM   #8
Doug W.

I was also looking at HiLo trailers. A friend had one when I was growing up and I always like it. When I did a search on google, I stumbled on to TrailManor. I thought they were cute, but moved on to the HiLo site. The 2006 HiLo TowLite 2706T has a GVWR of 6500 lbs which is 200 lbs below the max for my vehicle. I really wanted a Classic instead of a TowLite, but the Classic 2506C did not have a permanent bed. I also did not like the fact that the top half of the wall in the HiLo was fabric. There were a couple other things I did not like about the HiLo, but I have forgot what they were.

I have a Ford E-150 conversion van and did not want to rid of it as we love it for trips. After figuring out I could not pull the HiLo I wanted I took a long look at TrailManors. I liked what I saw on the website and what I dug up here on the forum. After that I got lucky and a dealer a little over an hour away started carrying them. They were hail damaged, but I liked what I saw. Unfortunately that dealer has quit carrying them now. After looking on and off for a while, I stumbled on to a great deal on a used 2005 3124KS and we love it.