Thread: Maiden Voyage
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
ELM-JLM
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCampers View Post
Great! Thank you so much! I will look for that master switch for the lights.

Do you know if the wires on the gray tank are accessible? If it really is just a matter of switching the wires, it might be worth doing it ourselves to avoid the four hour drive to and from the dealer.

I thought I read posts on here about people using flush kings to clean the toilet? I will search on that.

According to the service man at the dealer, the hot water heater is only propane. The documentation that came with the TM lists the model number and that number corresponds to a model that only uses propane. We did look in the the WH access panel for the switch this weekend, just in case and didn't see it. I will look again on my next trip. I thought maybe they switched to a cheaper model to save money. On the trailmanor web site, it does list gas/electric water heater on the standard equipment page, so it may be worth a call to the factory too. The site does seem out of date with respect to photos and some details.
If nothing has changed on the gray tank, all you have to do is kneel at the rear bumper and look under at the tank! The wires are visible along with the sending units!

Keeping the toilet clean is very easy as long as you don't let it sit and dry out before final flushing!

If the w/h has a electric element, the switch will be in the lower left corner outside behind the vented cover! Look behind the gas tubing!

08 2619 TM W/The Works, 15" wheels X 4 (2 spares),
2015 Ford F 150 Platinum

Sold to someone that loves travel and camping as much as we do!

Love the forum so always checking in!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ELM-JLM is offline   Reply With Quote