View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

I've not seen one of the minis. But if the walls are the same hardboard as is used in the full-size TMs, I have to believe that a waterproof shower curtain is intended to be used, just as it is in the full-size TMs. In other words, there is no expectation that a full-size TM would not have a shower curtain in the shower, and it wouldn't be expected in the mini, either.

Looking at the location of the AC outlet shown in the picture, I have to believe that a waterproof shower curtain is intended to be used there, too. Your initial post suggests that a four sided shower curtain was indeed supplied as standard equipment. You feel that it makes the space too small, and I can imagine that is true. But if you remove the shower curtain that came with the unit, you can't then complain about an exposed AC outlet.

As far as the photo from Custom RV is concerned, I bet the curtain was removed to "clean up" the photo.

Again, remember, I haven't seen one. But an AC outlet positioned in the wet part of the shower, with no protection, would be beyond dumb. And whatever else you may think, the TM engineers are not dumb.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote