View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 03:16 PM   #4
GolfingDebby

Holly & Larry.
We have a 3326 and have repaired the side walls separating from the floor in many places along the bottom of the frame. In fact we lifted the front and back shells on the torsion bar, as Holly suggested to level the door opening and correct a problem with the bathroom wall hanging up on the ceiling when setting up, only to discover it was the walls on both the curb and street side separating from the base of the trailer that was causing the issues. I believe this is an inherent problem with the longer models do to the the flexing of the units. I jacked the floor up so it was even with the side wall and drove #12 x 1 inch screws thru the side wall into the 2 x 4 that is attached to the floor inside the wall. The 2 x 4 is approximately 3 inches above the bottom of the floor. I also drove some 1/4 × 4 1/4" hex head bolts underneath the edge into the 2 x 4. I have now had to do this on the street side front, middle, rear sections. And the curb side front and middle sections. If you see white showing below the beige vinyl trim strip along the base of the trailer you most likely have a wall separation issue. I can post some photos of the repair if needed. After this repair I had to lower the shells back down. Doug