Thread: Screen Door
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 08:21 AM   #7
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine
Default Limited number of screen door kits available

At the moment, I have 3 screen door kits packed and ready to go. When they are gone, it will be a while before there are more.

As always, if you would like more info, send an email to [email protected] with the word INFO in the subject line. I will return some info including description of the door and the build process, a stop-motion video, and price.

If you would like to place an order, send an email to [email protected] with the word ORDER in the subject line. I will send the price (again), payment info, and delivery info.

I started making screen door kits available in 2013, and there have been a hundred or more posts in 5 or 6 threads discussing it since then. If this is your first exposure to the screen door kit, you can use the Forum's Advanced Search tool to find them. Rather than returning more than a hundred posts, the search can be shortened by using my name (Bill), Search Titles Only, Forum = Exterior, Search for "screen+door". This will turn up several threads that have discussed it over the last 5+ years.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote